Downey Employment Lawyer - Manukyan Law Firm
Free Attorney Consultation (818) 559-4444
Contact Us

We're on your side - we have your back.



    At Manukyan Law Firm, our California employment law attorneys represent workers in Downey and throughout Los Angeles County to help ensure their rights are protected, no matter where they are employed in California.

    Downey is home to nearly 112,000 residents who work in different capacities. Downey’s employment statistics report white-collar workers make up nearly 75% of the working population in the city, while blue-collar employees account for the other 25%. Nearly 38,000 workers — or 68% — are employed in private companies, and another 10,000 people work in governmental institutions, accounting for just over 17% of the city’s workforce, with the balance working tirelessly as entrepreneurs.

    Large corporations like Kaiser Permanente, Stonewood Center, Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center, and other healthcare, retail, and education employers call Downey home, employing tens of thousands of the city’s residents.

    No matter which industry you work in, the state of California has some of the most protective employment laws in the United States. This means you have the right to work in a hostile-free environment, while being paid accurate wages as required by both local and state laws.

    If you believe your workplace rights have been violated, contact our trusted employment lawyers in Downey today to learn how we can help you pursue a legal remedy that fits your unique employment law needs.  

    Manukyan Law Firm Downey, California Employment Attorney Practice Areas

    At Manukyan Law Firm, our employment lawyers in Los Angeles County focus on providing California workers with the legal representation they need to produce real results inside and outside the courtroom when their employment rights have been violated.

    Our Downey employment law attorneys make a difference in our clients’ lives by representing workers throughout Los Angeles County in the following practice areas:

    If your workplace rights have been violated by another employee, supervisor, administrator, or another third party with ties to your employer, contact our trusted employment law attorneys in Downey today for help. You do not have to face your employer alone. We can help.

    Local, State, and Federal Workplace Protections Apply to All California Employees

    At the Manukyan Law Firm, our skilled Downey employment law attorneys know it is difficult to know whether your workplace rights have been violated. While some violations are obvious – like unfair wages or unpaid overtime – others, like harassment, can be increasingly difficult to prove.

    That is why we are here.

    Federal, state, and even local laws are constantly changing in California. As employee protections grow, worker entitlements evolve, and wage and hour requirements change, our dedicated Downey employment law attorney is here to ensure employers follow each amendment to the letter.

    We understand that when it comes to your legal rights, and ensuring your voice is heard, experience matters. We are more than employment law attorneys. We are trusted employee advocates who can help you identify the signs of workplace wrongdoing, so you can take a stand.

    Contact us today to learn more about your legal rights and options to hold your employer accountable for their unlawful actions or inaction, so you can pursue the legal remedy you deserve.

    Our Downey Employment Lawyers Focus This Service in the Following Cities Also:

    Federal and State Legal Resources for Employees in Downey, California

    At the Manukyan Law Firm, our dedicated Downey employment law attorney represents clients throughout California who have been subjected to sexual harassment, wrongful termination, wage disputes, discrimination, and employer retaliation.

    This means we build our cases to meet the legal thresholds available through federal, state, and local employment laws that protect our clients.

    California employees are protected by the following general legislation, and others not listed that may apply to their unique cases:

    In addition, the California Civil Rights Department has laws that supersede their federal counterparts, which are more far-reaching and include, but are not limited to:

    You deserve legal representation that puts you first. Call for an appointment with Downey employment lawyers today by calling (818) 559-4444 or contact us online

    Related Links:

    Why Manukyan Law Firm?

    • Passionate Representation
    • Trustworthy Counsel
    • Consistent Results
    • Glowing Peer Reviews